September 8, 2012

Sugar Coated Terrorism

Hello all, I am a new contributor I also appreciate feedback on how I can improve my drawings. Here is my first post I hope you like it.



https://rt.com/news/swiss-chocolate-bioterrorism-inspectors-615/

Chocolatiers in Switzerland are infuriated by US inspections on their universally-loved confectionary for bioterrorism or radioactive threats. Factories have no choice but allow checks; otherwise will they be banned from the profitable US market.

­At least 21 Swiss chocolate factories and 18 dairies are obliged to allow inspections of their work until September 20, German business journal Handelszeitung reports.

“The fact that a foreign authority is involved in our Swiss businesses is unseemly,” Daniel Bloch, of Chocolates Camille Bloch told the journal.

3 comments:

  1. Hey VoidSnake, funny! spot on! look forward to seeing more from you in future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember follow the cannon, just that...

    ReplyDelete